You have a Game Pass subscription and are quite excited to try an EA game title but turns out you cannot install the game due to error 0xa3ea00ca with the following type of message:
There can be many factors leading to the error code 0xa3ea00ca but it is mainly linked to one reason:
- EA Account: If due to a glitch on your system or network, the Game Pass app on your system cannot communicate with the EA servers, it may lead to the EA error at hand.
Relink Your EA Account
The error code 0xa3ea00ca could be the result of a brief glitch of the EA account and as a end result, your gadget cannot question the EA servers. In this example, relinking the EA account might also solve the EA games difficulty.
- Launch a web browser and head to the EA website.
- Now log in using your EA credentials and then click on the user icon in the top right.
- Then click on Account Settings and in the left pane, head to the Connections tab.
- Now in front of the Xbox, click on Unlink and checkmark the I Understand and Wish to Continue box.
- Then click on Unlink and once unlinked, reboot your device.
- Upon reboot, relink the accounts and check if the 0xa3ea00ca error is cleared.
Install Through the EA Desktop App
If the sport skip PC app indicates you the mistake code 0xa3ea00ca, then the usage of the EA App for Windows to install the EA video games may clear up the hassle. Keep in mind that the EA app remains in public beta, so, it can be a bit buggy at times.
PRO TIP: If the issue is along with your pc or a laptop/pocket book you have to strive the use of Restoro Repair which can scan the repositories and replace corrupt and lacking documents. This works in maximum instances, in which the problem is originated due to a system corruption. You can download Restoro by Clicking Here
- Launch a web browser and head to the EA app page of the EA website.
- Now click on Download and let the download complete.
- Once downloaded, launch the EA app’s setup and follow the prompts to install the EA App.
- Once installed, launch the EA desktop app and log in using your EA accounts.
- Now click on Link Accounts and then link your Xbox account to the EA account.
- Now try to install a game through the EA app and hopefully, you can install it without error code 0xa3ea00ca.
TIP: If none of the Methods have resolved the issue for you, we recommend using Restoro Repair Tool which can scan the repositories to replace corrupt and missing files. This works in most cases, where the issue is originated due to a system corruption. Restoro will also optimize your system for maximum performance. You can download Restoro by Clicking Here