Microsoft Security Notice is intentional by using Microsoft to warn its customers approximately the content (like links) that may share information with outside documents and websites.
It pops up is whilst a person tries to paste contents from the web or different resources in a Word record or every other workplace application. He receives the subsequent message:
A one-time message might no longer have troubled users, however on every occasion pasting contents to the Office applications, this will become difficult. Moreover, this option broke among the macros/ automated tasks by means of the individuals or agencies and triggered quite a few problem.
You can flip off safety word in Word via both updating the Office Installation or reverting it to the older version of Office (as mentioned later) but earlier than that, take a look at if pasting the web contents most effective either image or text (with out hyperlinks) by means of editing the formatting of copied text from the internet fulfills your needs.
Update the MS Office of Your PC to the Latest Build
The Word security Notice pop-up is a result of a reported bug in the office installation and updating the MS Office to the latest build may solve the problem.
- Launch an MS Office application (like MS Word) and create a new document in it.
- Now, in the Ribbon, head to its File tab and select Account.
- Then expand the drop-down of Office Updates (in the right pane) and select Update Now.
- Now, wait till the office installation is updated to the latest build and then relaunch MS Word to check if it is clear of the security notice pop-up.
If you are one of those customers who’re encountering the Microsoft Security Notice pop-up even when no office application is working, then either test if any of the other programs (Signature Manager is pronounced to reason the problem) is inflicting the issue or perform a clean boot of your Windows 10 PC to locate the problematic software.
PRO TIP: If the difficulty is with your laptop or a laptop/notebook you must try the usage of Restoro Repair that can experiment the repositories and replace corrupt and missing files. This works in maximum cases, where the problem is originated due to a gadget corruption. You can down load Restoro by means of Clicking Here
Roll Back the Office Installation of Your PC to the Previous Release
If updating the MS Office is not an option, then rolling back the office installation to the previous release may disable the potential security concern pop-up.
- Firstly, exit all the Office applications and end any of the MS Office processes in the Task Manager of your system.
- Then click Windows, key-in CMD, in the results displayed, right-click on Command Prompt, and select Run as Administrator.
- Now execute the following:
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ClickToRun\OfficeC2RClient.exe" /update user forceappshutdown=true updatetoversion=16.0.14026.20308
where C is your system drive.
- Once completed, check if MS word is clear of the security notice pop-up.
- If so, then launch an office application (like Microsoft Word) and open a new document in it.
- Now, on the Ribbon, head to the File tab and select Account.
- Then expand the dropdown of the Office Updates and select Disable Updates.
TIP: If none of the Methods have resolved the issue for you, we recommend using Restoro Repair Tool which can scan the repositories to replace corrupt and missing files. This works in most cases, where the issue is originated due to a system corruption. Restoro will also optimize your system for maximum performance. You can download Restoro by Clicking Here