Artificial Intelligence Tutorial
The Artificial Intelligence tutorial provides an introduction to AI which will assist you with understanding the ideas driving Artificial Intelligence. In this tutorial, we have likewise examined various popular subjects, for example, History of AI, uses of AI, profound learning, machine learning, natural language processing, Reinforcement learning, Q-learning, Intelligent specialists, Various search algorithms, and so forth.
Our AI tutorial is prepared from an elementary level so you can without much of a stretch understand the total tutorial from essential ideas to the significant level ideas.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
In today’s world, technology is growing very fast, and we are getting in touch with different new technologies day by day.
Here, one of the blasting advancements of computer science is Artificial Intelligence which is ready to create another revolution in the world by making clever machines.The Artificial Intelligence is currently surrounding us. It is currently working with a variety of subfields, ranging from general to explicit, for example, self-driving cars, playing chess, proving theorems, playing music, Painting, and so on.
Man-made intelligence is one of the entrancing and universal fields of Computer science which has a great degree in future. Simulated intelligence holds an inclination to make a machine work as a human.
Artificial Intelligence is made out of two words Artificial and Intelligence, where Artificial characterizes “man-made,” and intelligence characterizes “thinking power”, henceforth AI signifies “a man-made reasoning power.”
Along these lines, we can characterize AI as:
“It is a branch of computer science by which we can create keen machines which can carry on like a human, think like people, and ready to decide.”
Artificial Intelligence exists when a machine can have human based abilities, for example, learning, reasoning, and tackling problems
With Artificial Intelligence you don’t have to preprogram a machine to accomplish some work, despite that you can create a machine with programmed algorithms which can work with own intelligence, and that is the amazingness of AI.
It is accepted that AI is certainly not another innovation, and a few people says that as per Greek legend, there were Mechanical men in early days which can work and act like people.
Why Artificial Intelligence?
Before Learning about Artificial Intelligence, we should realize that what is the importance of AI and for what reason should we learn it. Following are some principle reasons to learn about AI:
- With the assistance of AI, you can create such software or gadgets which can take care of real-world problems very effectively and with accuracy, for example, medical problems, marketing, traffic issues, and so on.
- With the assistance of AI, you can create your personal virtual Assistant, for example, Cortana, Google Assistant, Siri, and so forth.
- With the assistance of AI, you can fabricate such Robots which can work in an environment where survival of people can be at risk.
- Simulated intelligence opens a way for other new innovations, new gadgets, and new Opportunities.
Goals of Artificial Intelligence
Following are the main goals of Artificial Intelligence:
- Replicate human intelligence
- Solve Knowledge-intensive tasks
- An intelligent connection of perception and action
- Building a machine which can perform tasks that requires human intelligence such as:
- Proving a theorem
- Playing chess
- Plan some surgical operation
- Driving a car in traffic
- Creating some system which can exhibit intelligent behavior, learn new things by itself, demonstrate, explain, and can advise to its user.
What Comprises to Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence is not just a part of computer science even it’s so vast and requires lots of other factors which can contribute to it. To create the AI first we should know that how intelligence is composed, so the Intelligence is an intangible part of our brain which is a combination of Reasoning, learning, problem-solving perception, language understanding, etc.
To achieve the above factors for a machine or software Artificial Intelligence requires the following discipline:
- Computer Science
- Neurons Study
Advantages of Artificial Intelligence
Following are some primary points of interest of Artificial Intelligence:
High Accuracy with less errors: AI machines or frameworks are prone to less errors and high accuracy as it accepts choices as per pre-experience or information.
Rapid: AI frameworks can be of very high velocity and quick dynamic, due to that AI frameworks can beat a chess champion in the Chess game.
High reliability: AI machines are profoundly reliable and can perform a similar activity on numerous occasions with high accuracy.
Valuable for risky areas: AI machines can be useful in situations, for example, defusing a bomb, exploring the sea depths, where to utilize a human can be risky.
Digital Assistant: AI can be very helpful to provide digital associate to the users, for example, AI innovation is currently utilized by various E-commerce websites to show the products as per customer requirement.
Helpful as a public utility: AI can be very valuable for public utilities, for example, a self-driving car which can make our journey safer and bother free, facial recognition for security purpose, Natural language processing to speak with the human in human-language, and so on.
Disadvantages of Artificial Intelligence
Every technology has some disadvantages, and thesame goes for Artificial intelligence. Being so advantageous technology still, it has some disadvantages which we need to keep in our mind while creating an AI system. Following are the disadvantages of AI:
- High Cost: The hardware and software requirement of AI is very costly as it requires lots of maintenance to meet current world requirements.
- Can’t think out of the box: Even we are making smarter machines with AI, but still they cannot work out of the box, as the robot will only do that work for which they are trained, or programmed.
- No feelings and emotions: AI machines can be an outstanding performer, but still it does not have the feeling so it cannot make any kind of emotional attachment with human, and may sometime be harmful for users if the proper care is not taken.
- Increase dependency on machines: With the increment of technology, people are getting more dependent on devices and hence they are losing their mental capabilities.
- No Original Creativity: As humans are so creative and can imagine some new ideas but still AI machines cannot beat this power of human intelligence and cannot be creative and imaginative.
Before learning about Artificial Intelligence, you must have the fundamental knowledge of following so that you can understand the concepts easily:
- Any computer language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.(knowledge of Python will be an advantage)
- Knowledge of essential Mathematics such as derivatives, probability theory, etc.
Our AI tutorial is designed specifically for beginners and also included some high-level concepts for professionals.
We assure you that you will not find any difficulty while learning our AI tutorial. But if there any mistake, kindly post the problem in the contact form.